2020-02-16 01:27, Heiner Kallweit rašė: > One more idea: > Commit "r8169: enable HW csum and TSO" enables certain hardware offloading by default. > Maybe your chip version has a hw issue with offloading. You could try: > > 1. Disable TSO > ethtool -K tso off > > 2. If this didn't help, disable all offloading. > ethtool -K tx off sg off tso off > Unmodified 5.4 was running successfully for whole Sunday with `tx off sg off tso off`! Disabling only tso did not help, while disabling all actually avoided the timeout. I've attached kern.log from boot 'til 5.4 got that timeout (when I did not use these off's). About bisecting - I need to figure out how to build linux-image and linux-headers package only, to reduce that almost hour build...