Dear Job Seeker, Position Name: Project Manager (Supply Chain); Company: DSC Logistics Functional area: Logistics Services; Area of Interest: Logistics Services; Salary: $98,000/year; Job Offer Available: 15th August 2018; Job Type: Permanent Position; Location: USA/15 States (can be telecommute) Travel Requirement: All in state The Position: This position is in the area of Project Management. You will manage all aspects of production planning and scheduling. The position requires a manager who can manage projects in different areas across the business such as procurement and become a liaison between company and our clients. Experience/Skills Required: - US citizen only! - Bachelor Degree - Highly proficient in MS software - Ability to multi-task - Excellent written and verbal skills - Desired management experience in performance management. If you are interested in the position, please respond with your CV and resume attached. Our contact: cv-veO5yslQ4yH9sDxGqiYcNJm7MGRryh++@public.gmane.org Thank you!