Hi Andrew Thanks you response! I already fixed the issue. I download the linux source code form "https://github.com/openbmc/linux ”, and replace the kernel path on file "meta-aspeed/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-aspeed.inc”. Now I can build the out of tree module and install to my machine. BR Paul > Andrew Jeffery 於 2021年8月3日 下午7:42 寫道: > > > > On Mon, 2 Aug 2021, at 19:31, 吳秉昌 wrote: >> Hi teams >> >> Today, I try to install SDK, I can build and run "hello world”, but I >> still can’t build the hello-mod module. >> Please give me some suggestions. Many thanks! > > I'm not aware of anyone else in the OpenBMC community developing kernel > modules this way, which might be why you haven't got many responses. > > My approach is just to work on the kernel directly (i.e. clone the > kernel sources and add your code to the appropriate locations). Is this > something that you can try? > > Andrew