Hi, Vijay! About KVM: When I was build OpenBMC, KVM did not work. There was no vhub and video nodes in devicetree file. Is this done on purpose? Right now I have problem with KCS Bridge, but i fix it with udev rule like this: KERNEL=="ipmi-kcs3", SYMLINK+="ipmi_kcs3" And fixing * phosphor-ipmi-kcs_git.bb * *Right now i have a problem with starting ipmb service.* *Do you have such problems too?Or is it my fault?* *Thanks, * *Ilya* ср, 15 июл. 2020 г. в 20:56, Vijay Khemka : > Hi Ilya, > > Please see my answers inline > > > > *From: *openbmc on > behalf of Ilya Gousev > *Date: *Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 5:18 AM > *To: *"openbmc@lists.ozlabs.org" > *Subject: *Tiogapass build > > > > Hi! > > > > >I have tried to touch Tiogapass (by Wiwyn). > > Good. > > >I have added the devices for KVM. And it works. > > What are you trying for KVM here? > > >Now i want to get information about hardware (for example CPU and DIMM > imformation, like model, clocks, etc.). How i can get it? Only from IPMI > stack (like KCS)? > > Yes it can be accesses from IPMI stack via ipmi tools, you can run > ipmitool from BMC console itself. And there is a file in /etc/appData.json > which stores all of these data. > > > > Ilya >