Hi, Is it possible to implement an interface that decode each post code into a manful string ? For example, if code 0x10 is mapped to "Power-on initialization of the host processor". Then, in the phosphor-dbus-interfaces/xyz/openbmc_project/State/Boot/PostCode.interface.yaml, We have the GetPostCodes method, that can return the post codes "0x10". Can we add another method GetPostCodesWithMessage to return the post code 0x10 and its human readable message "Power-on initialization of the host processor" ? Thanks.