openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
From: Duke KH Du <dukh@lenovo.com>
To: Andrew Geissler <geissonator@gmail.com>
Cc: "openbmc@lists.ozlabs.org" <openbmc@lists.ozlabs.org>
Subject: RE: [External]  Re: Add member into Lenovo designated employees list
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 07:52:16 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi Andrew,

Could you help to add AndrewPeng (pengms1@lenovo.com) for gerrit owner (lenovo/ci-authorized-owners)?
Thanks.

BR<
Duke
-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Geissler <geissonator@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 6:19 AM
To: Duke KH Du <dukh@lenovo.com>
Cc: openbmc@lists.ozlabs.org

> On Mar 31, 2021, at 2:14 AM, Duke KH Du <dukh@lenovo.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Master,
>
> I would like to add our new member in Lenovo designated employees list
> as below?
> Could you help on it?

Hey Duke, I noticed Lenovo was not added to the script used by jenkins to validate groups so I put up a commit here for that:
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/openbmc-build-scripts/+/41738

Currently the Lenovo gerrit group only has one person in it:
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/admin/groups/b009effba2bf2e62802e74d749db360d52c2a245,members

And no one is approved to add people currently:
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/admin/groups/9f33fac15a90496c21b873f5f9918af1a633a47b,members

Could you recommend someone with a gerrit account that we can add to be in charge of adding new developers from your company to this group?

It does look like ritzenyang needs to be added to the Lenovo CLA though before he can contribute code?