I have the meta-layer fixes for aspeed, evb, phosphor, and facebook merged now and I think a few other companies have either merged their fixes or are close. There are a few open commits in this seqeuence, but it should serve as a good base for further testing. You may cherry-pick your commit onto this one for local testing, but please don't push updates to it to Gerrit. https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/openbmc/+/45767 It looks like we need some minor fixes to meta-openpower/meta-ibm in order to get the bulk of the CI systems passing. We also need someone to do meta-nuvoton, which I don't think has been started, for a few others. Feel free to add me to review on your meta changes (and add that 'override-syntax' topic) and I'll give them a quick review. -- Patrick Williams