On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 02:49:47PM +0000, Oleinik, Alexander wrote: > This series adds a framework for coverage-guided fuzzing of > virtual-devices. Fuzzing targets are based on qtest and can make use of > the libqos abstractions. > > V4: > * add/transfer license headers to new files > * restructure the added QTestClientTransportOps struct > * restructure the FuzzTarget struct and fuzzer skeleton > * fork-based fuzzer now directly mmaps shm over the coverage bitmaps > * fixes to i440 and virtio-net fuzz targets > * undo the changes to qtest_memwrite > * possible to build /fuzz and /all in the same build-dir > * misc fixes to address V3 comments I have finished reviewing this series. Please fold in my Reviewed-by tags when you send the next series. That way I'll know which patches to skip :). Thanks, Stefan