On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 04:36:16PM +0100, Stefan Hajnoczi wrote: > QEMU currently only has ASCII Kconfig files but Linux actually uses > UTF-8. Explicitly specify the encoding and that we're doing text file > I/O. > > It's unclear whether or not QEMU will ever need Unicode in its Kconfig > files. If we start using the help text then it will become an issue > sooner or later. Make this change now for consistency with Linux > Kconfig. > > Reported-by: Philippe Mathieu-Daudé > Signed-off-by: Stefan Hajnoczi > --- > scripts/minikconf.py | 6 +++--- > 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-) Thanks, applied to my block tree: https://github.com/stefanha/qemu/commits/block Stefan