On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 3:02 AM Alex Bennée wrote: > > Josh Kunz writes: > > > > > > Not tested: > > * Build/logging with bsd-user. I do not have easy access to a BSD > > system. > > If you have the time we have vm-build-netbsd: > > make vm-build-netbsd EXTRA_CONFIGURE_OPTS="--disable-system" > > Which will create a NetBSD image for you and run the build through it. > Other images are available ;-) > This works, but it looks like it only runs the tests on BSD, even with `configure --enable-bsd-user` first. I don't see the bsd-user binaries being produced in the output of this command.