On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 11:37 PM Paolo Bonzini wrote: > > On 17/10/20 16:39, Peter Maydell wrote: > > On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 at 14:38, Paolo Bonzini wrote: > >> OpenBSD and NetBSD call the ninja package "ninja-build" unlike FreeBSD. > >> I'm sure I had used the right name but well I didn't. I'll send a v3. > > > > OpenBSD built OK but meson produces this new warning: > > > > Library iconv found: NO > > ../src/meson.build:531: WARNING: iconv required for curses UI but not > > available, disabling > > Hrm, the curses test was not plainly converted from shell to meson (guys > please do *one* thing per patch, things are already complex enough!); Oh, sorry for that, > and it is messed up in more ways than I had first noticed (of which the > most blatant is using /usr/include/ncursesw as a library path). I'll > fix everything up and resend this pull request when I'm done. > > I'm not sure if that will remove the warning or not, but I'll check (and > if it does remain, it'll be of the "useful" kind which documents some > unexpected dependency between options). > > Paolo > -- 此致 礼 罗勇刚 Yours sincerely, Yonggang Luo