On 10.09.19 17:41, Peter Lieven wrote: > nfs_close is a sync call from libnfs and has its own event > handler polling on the nfs FD. Avoid that both QEMU and libnfs > are intefering here. > > CC: qemu-stable@nongnu.org > Signed-off-by: Peter Lieven > --- > block/nfs.c | 6 ++++-- > 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-) I’ve just seen that Kevin has already included the second patch (in its v1) in his pull request. So all that I can do is take this patch, which sounds good to me, especially since Ronnie has agreed that we should remove our FD handler there. (So I’ve rebased the patch on top of Kevin’s pull request, and I’ve taken it to my block branch.) Max