Hi, Andy Green had graciously allowed us to use his radiotap parser he wrote for the Linux kernel under BSD license for hostapd. I've lifted that parser into a separate project at http://git.sipsolutions.net/radiotap.git/ (both git clone and gitweb) and added namespace/vendor extension support. It's easy to embed into other projects and I'm hoping to eventually make wireshark use it, its home-grown parser is really reaching its limits and doesn't even parse current standard radiotap properly (it doesn't handle bitmap extension bits properly afaict). It also contains test cases for radiotap headers that I think are valid along with how they should be parsed. More test cases, and especially review of the existing ones would be very welcome. johannes