Hi All, I added new SELinux boolean[1][2] to Fedora SELinux policy called deny_bluetooth. I would like to push it also to refpolicy, however, refpolicy is not using bluetooth_socket at all, it's defined in policy but not used by any SELinux domain. Can I create patch also with adding these rules from Fedora policy? And also, for some reason my colleagues didn't follow name conventions of global booleans with refpolicy (I didn't find any deny_* boolean in refpolicy). So if it make sense to add these kind of boolean also to refpolicy, should I defined it as allow_bluetooth ? [1]https://github.com/fedora-selinux/selinux-policy/commit/54c05f2645a660c545ec406558b42687df2552a7 [2] https://github.com/fedora-selinux/selinux-policy-contrib/commit/5a0561d7b67ae8403d4e1a44acfc8db40ee269a5 Thanks, Lukas. -- Lukas Vrabec Senior Software Engineer, Security Technologies Red Hat, Inc.