Hi, SELinux. I captured a picture saying this. rm: cannot remove '/.autorelabel' : Permission denied /.autorelabel could not be removed, so going into the loop, I guess. How can I autorelabel properly even if I delete unconfined module? Thanks. 2018年9月25日(火) 6:55 Shintaro Fujiwara : > > Hello, SELinux. > > I was playing with my F28 latest with 'semodle -d unconfined'. > I executed this and relabeling starts even after finished relebeling > and looks like going into the loop. > # touch /.autorelabel > # shtudown -r now > > I have attached a picure. > > Thanks. -- Help analyzing sar file https://github.com/intrajp/sar-analyzer LFS Scripts will make Linux From Scratch easy https://github.com/intrajp/LFS-scripts-systemd SHIRASAGI-hardening Project https://github.com/intrajp/shirasagi-hardening Linux Distribution Project http://sourceforge.net/projects/pinkrabbitlinux/ Introducing hardrock and heavymetal http://heavymetalhardrock.no-ip.info/ Open Source Software to manage SELinux at ease http://sourceforge.net/projects/segatex/ Help SELinux administration https://github.com/intrajp/segatex-ng network-magic ( Useful tool for network-administrators ) https://github.com/intrajp/network-magic CMS(with PHP & PostgreSQL) http://sourceforge.net/projects/webon/ https://github.com/intrajp/irforum_jp