On 21. 05. 19 16:54, Veronika Kabatova wrote: > Hi, > > as some of you have heard, CKI Project is planning hackfest CI meetings after > Plumbers conference this year (Sept. 12-13). We would like to invite everyone > who has interest in CI for kernel to come and join us. > > The early agenda with summary is at the end of the email. If you think there's > something important missing let us know! Also let us know in case you'd want to > lead any of the sessions, we'd be happy to delegate out some work :) > > > Please send us an email as soon as you decide to come and feel free to invite > other people who should be present. We are not planning to cap the attendance > right now but need to solve the logistics based on the interest. The event is > free to attend, no additional registration except letting us know is needed. > I would like to join these meetings too. Please put me on the list. I was also on the first meeting after ELCE. Thanks, Michal