tools.linux.kernel.org archive mirror
From: Bhaskar Chowdhury <unixbhaskar@gmail.com>
To: Konstantin Ryabitsev <konstantin@linuxfoundation.org>
Cc: tools@linux.kernel.org
Subject: Re: b4 trouble!
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 08:08:33 +0530	[thread overview]

On 07:59 Wed 01 Jul 2020, Bhaskar Chowdhury wrote:
Never mind ...got it ...

08:04 $ sudo !!
sudo eselect python set 3
Password:
✔ ~/git-linux/b4 [master|✔]
08:05 $ eselect python list
Available Python interpreters, in order of preference:
   [1]   python3.7
   [2]   python3.6 (uninstalled)
   [3]   python3.8 (fallback)
   [4]   python2.7 (fallback)
✔ ~/git-linux/b4 [master|✔]
08:05 $ ./b4.sh
usage: b4 [-h] [--version] [-d] [-q]
{mbox,am,attest,attverify,pr,ty,diff} ...

A tool to work with public-inbox patches

positional arguments:
   {mbox,am,attest,attverify,pr,ty,diff}
                         sub-command help
     mbox                Download a thread as an mbox file
     am                  Create an mbox file that is ready to git-am
     attest              Submit cryptographic attestation for patches
     attverify           Verify cryptographic attestation of patches in
an mbox
     pr                  Fetch a pull request found in a message ID
     ty                  Generate thanks email when something gets
                         merged/applied
     diff                Show a range-diff to previous series revision

optional arguments:
   -h, --help            show this help message and exit
   --version             show program's version number and exit
   -d, --debug           Add more debugging info to the output (default:
False)
   -q, --quiet           Output critical information only (default:
False)