Hello all, On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 08:23:41PM +0100, Helge Kreutzmann wrote: > I will send the issues in individual mails (like last time), without > this header. This will be a total of 84 mails. > > I'll wait with sending for ~ 1 hour in case you would not like to have > them in those e-mails. Mario asked me to provide the issues, therefor I send them to him directly for handling. Greetings Helge -- Dr. Helge Kreutzmann debian@helgefjell.de Dipl.-Phys. http://www.helgefjell.de/debian.php 64bit GNU powered gpg signed mail preferred Help keep free software "libre": http://www.ffii.de/