Hello, I’m currently developing a couple of services which will use Wireguard as its core enabler. While looking for somewhere to ask questions or post issues I found this list, so here it goes: 1. Why not enable issue tracking on Github (and preferably not "only a mirror")? It would be much easier for someone like me to follow known problems and questions as most other open source projects are on the same platform. I would expect more contributions to your project would be the result. 2.1 Why block building with Go on linux like this: https://github.com/WireGuard/wireguard-go/blob/master/donotuseon_linux.go Kernel module is preferred, but there are still use cases where you want the Go version even when it’s linux behind the scenes. 2.2 Would you accept a pull request for refactoring the Go version to become a re-usable module? E.g. not have everything in package main. 3. Are there plans on a custom URL handler for the Android and iOS for easily importing a config? As opposed to the steps involved in first then going into the app and importing. Thank you for a great project! Johnny