On 2018-12-04, Bruno Wolff III wrote: > > Thanks Bruno. I've updated the webpage with these: > > https://www.wireguard.com/presentations/ > > I've never been able to find a link to the presentations starting from the > main wireguard page. There is probably a link to it someplace as searches > find the presentations, but it would be nice if there was an easy to find > link from the main page to make it easier to get to (without a separate > bookmark). Interworkings > Presentations is a link to this page. -- Aleksa Sarai Senior Software Engineer (Containers) SUSE Linux GmbH