Hi, everyone: I'm working to add the xdp-newbies list to lore.kernel.org. As one of prerequisites they require that we provide full existing archives of all list messages (or, at least, as complete as possible). I've collected mine already, but would really appreciate if you could pitch in from your own collection. Just follow the instructions on this page: https://korg.docs.kernel.org/lore.html I've attached the list of message-ids that I already have. You'll need it during the archive sanitization process to pass to the -k switch. Please tar up the resulting directory with mbox files and send the archive to me so I can add it to what I already have. Thanks! -Toke