From: Meng Xu <xumengpanda@gmail.com>
To: Dario Faggioli <dario.faggioli@citrix.com>
Cc: embedded-pv-devel <embedded-pv-devel@lists.xenproject.org>,
	Xen-devel <xen-devel@lists.xenproject.org>
Subject: Re: [Embedded-pv-devel] Xen Project Developer Summit : program Published
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 10:56:02 -0400	[thread overview]

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 8:01 AM, Dario Faggioli <dario.faggioli@citrix.com>
wrote:

> [Reducing the rate of cross-posting a bit]
>
> On Wed, 2016-06-08 at 11:43 -0400, Meng Xu wrote:
> > On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 9:02 AM, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth.xen@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > In addition to presentations, we will be running a half-day
> > > hackathon alongside the Summit on the last day. Xen Project
> > > hackathons have evolved in format into a series of structured
> > > problem-solving sessions that scale up to 50 people.
> > I'm wondering if it's possible to record the hackathon into a video
> > or
> > audio, which will be really helpful for people who cannot make the
> > summit. :-)
> >
> BTW, Meng, have you seen these on the schedule?

​Yep. I saw these topics and they are very very interesting and related! ​

> * "Consideration of Real Time GPU Scheduling of XenGT in Automotive
>    Embedded System"
>   Sangyun Lee, LG Electronics http://sched.co/7Lh3
>
> * "Xenbedded: Xen-based client virtualization for phones and tablets"
>   Chris Patterson & Kyle Temkin, AIS, Inc. http://sched.co/7LhI
>
> * "Review and Analysis of Performance Metrics of the Xen Hypervisor on
>    Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC"
>    Jarvis Roach & Benjamin Sanda, DornerWorks http://sched.co/7Lh0
>
> How cool is all that, eh?

​Very cool~ :-)​

> We better continue to work on putting RTDS into as good as possible
> shape... World may need it soon! :-P :-P

​Yes. I totally agree! One most important TODO for RTDS is to convert it
from non-work-conserving model to work-conserving model. I have been
keeping this in mind for a while. I can discuss this in our internal RT-Xen
meeting and try to get a plan for this.

BTW, I may go to the summit if my Canada visa got approved on time. ​
Are you coming to the summit?

​Thanks,

Meng​

--