Hi! seems like I've run into an issue with multiboot2 and module2 commands that I can't quite explain. Since it may be something super simply and silly -- I wanted to reach out here before I do a GRUB/Xen/LK source deepdive. So here's the deal: whenever I boot straight up Linux kernel I can do the following sequence of commands: linux /kernel initrd foo.cpio.gz bar.cpio.gz and have linux kernel effectively stack content of bar.cpio.gz on top of foo.cpio.gz and present a unified initramfs that way. I'm trying to replicate it with Xen, but: multiboot2 /boot/xen.gz module2 /kernel module2 foo.cpio.gz module2 bar.cpio.gz only seems to be picking up foo.cpio.gz Has anyone run into this issue before? Thanks, Roman.