Hi, I am trying to set up COLO by following this http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/COLO_-_Coarse_Grain_Lock_Stepping I was able to follow the step up to $git am ~/ColoPatchForQemu/*.patch When I try to run the above command, I got the following error: error: patch failed: include/hw/xen/xen_common.h:186 error: include/hw/xen/xen_common.h: patch does not apply error: patch failed: xen-hvm.c:85 error: xen-hvm.c: patch does not apply Patch failed at 0018 Revert "Xen: Use the ioreq-server API when available" The copy of the patch that failed is found in: /root/xen/tools/qemu-xen-dir/.git/rebase-apply/patch Please let me know how I can solve this patching error. Thank you! Victor