On 6/17/16 5:31 AM, Dario Faggioli wrote: > instead of just the first scheduler we find in the array. > > In fact, right now, if someone makes a typo when passing > the "sched=" command line option to Xen, we (with all > schedulers configured in) pick ARINC653, which is most > likely not what one would expect. > > Go for the default scheduler instead. > > Signed-off-by: Dario Faggioli > --- > Cc: George Dunlap > Cc: Jan Beulich > Cc: Doug Goldstein > Cc: Jonathan Creekmore Reviewed-by: Doug Goldstein -- Doug Goldstein