From: Daniel Vetter <daniel@ffwll.ch>
To: "Sun, Yi" <yi.sun@intel.com>,
	Intel Graphics Development <intel-gfx@lists.freedesktop.org>
Subject: Updated -next
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 21:09:41 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi all,

New stuff to test in -next (we've the testing branch updated as usual).
Highlights:
- sparse fixes from Ben.
- tons of little cleanups from Chris all over: tiling_changed
  clarification, deferred_free list removal, ...
- fix up irq handler on gen2 & gen3 + related cleanups from Chris
- prep work for wait_rendering_timeout from Ben with some nice
  refactorings
- first set of infoframe fixes from Paulo for doubleclocked CEA modes
- improve pch pll handling from Jesse and Chris
- gpu hangman, this also contains the reset fix for gen4
- rps sanity check from Chris - this papers over issues when the gpu fails
  to clock up on snb/ivb, and it is shockingly easy to hit. The code
  prints a big WARN backtrace and restores the hw to a sane state. The
  real fix is still in the works.

Wrt regressions in -next we've just got a report that one of the gmbus
patchesseems to regress a macbook - besides some initial information
gathering I haven't looked to closely yet.

Happy testing!

Daniel
--
Daniel Vetter