From: Nathan Chancellor <nathan@kernel.org>
To: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@linuxfoundation.org>,
	Sasha Levin <sashal@kernel.org>
Cc: David Gow <davidgow@google.com>,
	Sami Tolvanen <samitolvanen@google.com>,
	Erhard Furtner <erhard_f@mailbox.org>,
	stable@vger.kernel.org, llvm@lists.linux.dev
Subject: Please apply 56778b49c9a2cbc32c6b0fbd3ba1a9d64192d3af to linux-6.7.y
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 12:47:35 -0700	[thread overview]

Hi Greg and Sasha,

Please apply commit 56778b49c9a2 ("kunit: Add a macro to wrap a deferred
action function") to the 6.7 branch, as there are reported kCFI failures
that are resolved by that change:

https://github.com/ClangBuiltLinux/linux/issues/1998

It applies cleanly for me. We may want this in earlier branches as well
but there are some conflicts that I did not have too much time to look
at, we can always wait for other reports to come in before going further
back as well.

Cheers,
Nathan