From: Francois Rigaut <frigaut@gmail.com>
To: Daniel Vetter <daniel@ffwll.ch>
Cc: intel-gfx@lists.freedesktop.org
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re:  Macbook Pro Retina display problems
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 18:59:58 +1000	[thread overview]

Daniel,

my bad for the dmesg. It's there:
http://maumae.net/retina/intel_corrupted_drm_debug/dmesg_intel_corrupted_drm_debug

I took pictures with a camera, and uploaded them at
Small 800x600 versions:
http://maumae.net/retina/intel_corrupted_drm_debug/intel_corrupted_upper_left_small.jpg
http://maumae.net/retina/intel_corrupted_drm_debug/intel_corrupted_upper_right_small.jpg
<http://maumae.net/retina/intel_corrupted_drm_debug/intel_corrupted_upper_left_small.jpg>
http://maumae.net/retina/intel_corrupted_drm_debug/intel_corrupted_whole_screen_small.jpg
<http://maumae.net/retina/intel_corrupted_drm_debug/intel_corrupted_upper_left_small.jpg>
full resolution versions:
http://maumae.net/retina/intel_corrupted_drm_debug/intel_corrupted_upper_left.jpg
<http://maumae.net/retina/intel_corrupted_drm_debug/intel_corrupted_upper_left_small.jpg>
http://maumae.net/retina/intel_corrupted_drm_debug/intel_corrupted_upper_right.jpg
<http://maumae.net/retina/intel_corrupted_drm_debug/intel_corrupted_upper_left_small.jpg>
http://maumae.net/retina/intel_corrupted_drm_debug/intel_corrupted_whole_screen.jpg
<http://maumae.net/retina/intel_corrupted_drm_debug/intel_corrupted_upper_left_small.jpg>

Otherwise, the display works and behave normally (it's not static,
doesn't flicker). I can interact normally with the GUI element, display
stuff, it's accelerated (I run compiz and window wiggle normally, I can
play videos, I have control of backlight, etc).

Just ask if you need any additional info or test done,
Thanks,
Francois