* Visitors List Embedded World 2020
@ 2020-02-11  7:20 Jessica Nicholas
From: Jessica Nicholas @ 2020-02-11  7:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi,

Good Day to you,

I am just following up to see if you are interested in buying visitor list
for Embedded World 2020, 25-29 Feb 2020, Nuremberg, Germany

Please let me know so that I can provide price and other details.

I am looking forward to hear from you

Regards,
Jessica Nicholas -Business Analyst

If you're not interested kindly reply with the subject line "Opt-Out".

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-02-11  7:20 UTC | newest]