* NAHB International Builder's Show visitor database
@ 2019-12-17 12:51 Claire James
From: Claire James @ 2019-12-17 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Would be interested in acquiring the Attendees list?

Our list contains Contact Name, Contact Emails, Company Name, Website,
Tittles and Physical Mailing Address.

Name: NAHB International Builders' Show 2020

Event: Las Vegas, USA

Date: 21 - 23 Jan 2020

Please let me know your thoughts so that I can send you the cost and further
details.

Awaiting your reply

Regards

Claire James / Market Researcher