* Update on RSA Conference 2022
@ 2022-05-18 23:07 Cindi Reynolds
From: Cindi Reynolds @ 2022-05-18 23:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

We are selling attendees list of RSA Conference.

We have verified contact database of people who are going to attend RSA
Conference 2022.

Date: 06 - 09 Jun 2022

At: San Francisco, USA

Total Attendees: 39,950 from 140 countries With Emails and Phone Numbers

Each record will contain details like: Contact Name, Title, Phone Number,
Physical address, State/City, Company Name, Company URL and most importantly
verified email addresses.

All the contact counts mention above are opt in contacts and verified by our
energetic data team and are GDPR complaint with all the rules and
regulations with 100% opt-in contacts.

If you are interested to get the list, please let me know your thoughts, so
that I can send you the pricing.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Cindi Reynolds - Database Manager

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave
out'