* [Virtio-fs] Schedule Call
@ 2019-09-10 16:56 Cornel Warren
From: Cornel Warren @ 2019-09-10 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: virtio-fs

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring contacts of Software
Programmers and Developers across worldwide.

Let me know your target geography and I will get back to you with counts and
pricing details.

Regards

Cornel Warren

Note: We can also provide marketing database for all the industries if your
target marketing different feel free to get in touch with me.

* Re: [Virtio-fs] Schedule Call
@ 2019-09-11 18:51 Cornel Warren
From: Cornel Warren @ 2019-09-11 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: virtio-fs

It'd be great if we could discuss your current needs so I can figure out
exactly.

Tell us the type of list you're looking for. So that i can give you more
information counts along with the pricing.

Regards,

Cornel