From: "João Victor Bonfim" <JoaoVictorBonfim+Git-Mail-List@protonmail.com>
To: Lemuria <nekadek457@gmail.com>
Cc: git@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Git internal command line parser
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 02:38:19 +0000	[thread overview]

Saturday, 25, December, 2021, at 05:32, Lemuria <nekadek457@gmail.com> wrote:
> Was this directed towards Lemuria (me)?

 Oh god no, those were more general comments about the way things are done on Git, rather than directed towards you. See it as me reacting to the information received and trying to pull a conversation about it with Philip.

> Okay, I understand. I'll do everything to keep my code bias-free.
> I'm working on a project in C and if it's okay, I'll link you to
> the GitHub repository.
>
> I'm sure the git mailing list isn't the right place for me to get
> criticism on that project however.

 I will do my best to help you out. If you want to contact me, send an e-mail to my address (JoaoVictorBonfim@protonmail.com) and we can talk it out. From experience I learned that, when talking about prejudice, it is better to shut up, pay attention to the conversations in the room and see who is being denied their humanity, who has the power in the situation and who is trying to prop up an emotional response from others. Most of the time, those who are being denied their humanity, those who are restrained in their response, those who have no power or say in the conversation and those who are more emotional than trying to prop emotions are the marginalized in the conversation.

Now, out of curiosity, are you named Lemuria because of Lemurs? You know, the little primates from the Madagascar island?