From: theresa.billy@autovalidinfo.com
To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Targeted Global B2B Companies emails list
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2018 18:35:21 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi,
Hope all is well!

We are a database organization. We provide business executives' contact
information.

Below, I've included a few examples:

Industry-Specific Lists: Agriculture, Business Services, Chambers of
Commerce, Cities, Towns & Municipalities, Construction, Consumer Services,
Cultural, Education, Energy, Utilities & Waste Treatment, Finance,
Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Insurance, Law Firms & Legal Services,
Manufacturing, Media & Internet, Metals & Mining, Organizations, Real
Estate, Retail, Software, Telecommunications, Transportation, and more!

Technology-Specific Lists: SAP users, PeopleSoft users, SIEBEL customers,
Oracle Application customers, Microsoft Dynamic users, Sales force users,
Microsoft Exchange users, QuickBooks, Lawson users, Act users, JD Edward
users, ASP users, Microsoft GP Applications users, Net Suite users, IBM
DBMS Application users, McAfee users, MS Dynamics GP (Great Plains), and
many more.

Title-Specific Lists: C-level executives: CEO, CFO, CIO, CTO, CMO, CISO,
CSO, COO Key decision-makers: All C-level, VP-level, and Director-level
executives HR Executives: VP of HR, HR Director & HR Manager, etc.
Marketing Executives: CMO, VP of Marketing, Director of Marketing,
Marketing Managers IT Executives: CIO, CTO, CISO, IT-VP, IT-Director, IT
Manager, MIS Manager, etc.

Please keep me informed for any additional details. I look forward to
hearing from you.

Best regards,
Theresa Billy