Hi, I have started to play with fuego with one arm64 board I have here. I have a question about handling board itself. I have multiple boards(home boardfarm) connected to my PC and every board needs to get certain configuration before starts. At least power on. And when test is done power off too. How is this handled? I didn't find any hint how to do it. Also default docker is not supporting /dev/serial/* which is elegant way how to handle connecting to multiple boards connected to one PC. Because what you need to really do is to connect to board via this link SERIAL="/dev/serial/by-path/pci-0000:00:1d.0-usb-0:1.7.1.2.4.4:1.0-port0" instead of just SERIAL="/dev/ttyUSB10" which is changing all the time. Do you know what to do? I am playing with serial setup and can you please tell me how tests are moved from container to target? Is there any tree structure expected on the target which should be followed? Thanks, Michal -- Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng), OpenPGP -> KeyID: FE3D1F91 w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854 Maintainer of Linux kernel - Xilinx Microblaze Maintainer of Linux kernel - Xilinx Zynq ARM and ZynqMP ARM64 SoCs U-Boot custodian - Xilinx Microblaze/Zynq/ZynqMP SoCs