From: "Robert Eliassen" <robel@vktv.no>
To: 'Eduardo' <erocha.ssa@gmail.com>
Cc: linux-hams@vger.kernel.org
Subject: RE: two way radio
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 21:41:54 +0100	[thread overview]

Ah, so you're like going to telnet into a Linux box via radio!

Ok, so the clue here is "I want to control my Linux box 20 miles away, and
there is no other way but via radio".

The good news is that dual-mode GMRS/FRS equipment is approved in Brazil
according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Radio_Service

When it comes to legal modifications and the legal use of data communication
you should Google (in you language) for answers.

Assuming it's legal, the rest is pretty straight forward. You can check out
http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-HOWTO/AX25-HOWTO.html although it's pretty
old.

73
Bob, LA6GHA