From: LiuDejun <liu-dj@neusoft.com>
To: 'LiuDejun' <liu-dj@neusoft.com>, qemu-devel@nongnu.org
Subject: [Qemu-devel] RE: boot stops after "booting the kernel, done."
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 18:15:58 +0900	[thread overview]
Hi all:
Does anyone can response to me ?

-----Original Message-----
From: LiuDejun [mailto:liu-dj@neusoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 4:16 PM
To: 'qemu-devel@nongnu.org'
Subject: boot stops after "booting the kernel, done."

Hi all:
  maybe this is a newbie question but... ...I got this kind of error when I working on the qemu arm emulation.
And the kernel version 2.6.25.12.

After I have compiled the kernel,I used the cmdline belove to start the arm kernel:

Qemu-system-arm -kernel zImage -initrd arm_test.img -nographic
And that the only msg I can get is
 And then it's all silence. What are the possible reasons for this problem? Can anyone give me some suggestions on how to proceed to make my kernel up?
Thanks in advance to ant patient guy out there...

Stenven Liu

is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.