Hi guys I was wondering if anyone can help me when I run hcid -n I get the following messages hcid[2098]: Bluetooth HCI daemon hcid[2098]: Starting security manager 0 hcid[2098]: Sending read scan enable command failed: Connection timed out (110) hcid[2098]: Sending getting name command failed: Connection timed out (110) hcid[2098]: Getting name failed with status 0x36 when I try to pair my phone and machine ( vmware of fedora core 5) the phone asks fore a pin which is handled but my phone reports that it is unable to pair to my machine. Is it due to the errors that appear whe starting up hcid. I have looked up the error on google and have fond nothing. Could someone please help me Thank you