* RE: Altium - Proposal
       [not found] <mail.946ee849-0faf-4491-a058-e2dccfb7a01a@storage.wm.amazon.com>
@ 2020-07-30 19:28 ` Kelsey Cooper
From: Kelsey Cooper @ 2020-07-30 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'linux-nvdimm@lists.01.org'

Hi,

Did you get a chance to go through my previous email?

Kindly let me know your target audience Job Titles & Geography that you wish to target, so that I can get back with the counts, pricing and all the details for your review.

Appreciate your response.

Regards,

Kelsey Cooper - Marketing Executive

Hi,

Would you like to send in your Business Proposals/Newsletter to key decision Makers from companies currently using Altium Software?

Titles Like:  IT Decision Makers, C-level, Managers and other job titles as per your requirement.

Kindly let me know the Job Titles & Geography that you wish to target, so that I can get back with the samples, counts and more details for your review.

We cater other Industry contacts such as: Manufacturing, Construction, Education, Retail, Healthcare, Energy, Utilities & Waste Treatment, Transportation, etc.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Kelsey Cooper - Marketing Executive

Stay safe.

Reply back “Pass” for no further emails.

* RE: Altium - Proposal
       [not found] <mail.eb086447-0a2b-4862-afcb-3efe258a551a@storage.wm.amazon.com>
@ 2020-07-30 19:29 ` Kelsey Cooper via Linux-erofs
From: Kelsey Cooper via Linux-erofs @ 2020-07-30 19:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

[...]