Hi, I am looking for informations about differences between virtualization on ARMv7 and on ARMv8. Independently of instruction set differences and some different setup mechanisms, are there functional differences between ARMv7 hw virtualization mechanism and ARMv8 ones ? ARMv8 AArch32 is said to be fully compliant with ARMv7. From that fact, I would imagine it is correct to conclude that both virtualization mechanism are fully compatible. Is that assumption correct ? Is there some new feature available on ARMv8 that would make this architecture more interesting regarding virtualization ? Thanks Rgds