All of lore.kernel.org
 help / color / mirror / Atom feed
From: Patrice Chotard <patrice.chotard@st.com>
To: Bjorn Andersson <bjorn.andersson@linaro.org>,
	Peter Griffin <peter.griffin@linaro.org>,
	vinod.koul@intel.com
Cc: linux-arm-kernel@lists.infradead.org,
	linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org, kernel@stlinux.com,
	dan.j.williams@intel.com, airlied@linux.ie, kraxel@redhat.com,
	ohad@wizery.com, lee.jones@linaro.org, dmaengine@vger.kernel.org,
	devicetree@vger.kernel.org, dri-devel@lists.freedesktop.org,
	linux-remoteproc@vger.kernel.org,
	virtualization@lists.linux-foundation.org
Subject: Re: [PATCH v9 00/19] Add support for FDMA DMA controller and slim core rproc found on STi chipsets
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 08:59:32 +0200	[thread overview]
Message-ID: <01669e54-8410-76cd-11f8-fce5cbeefbdc@st.com> (raw)
In-Reply-To: <20160913180616.GD21438@tuxbot>

Hi Bjorn

On 09/13/2016 08:06 PM, Bjorn Andersson wrote:
> On Tue 13 Sep 02:31 PDT 2016, Peter Griffin wrote:
> 
>> Hi Vinod & Bjorn,
>>
>> [..]
>>
>> On Mon, 05 Sep 2016, Peter Griffin wrote:
>>
>>> v8 actions some review feedback from Bjorn to the slim rproc driver, and also includes
>>> a patch which fixes a recursive Kconfig error which is triggered when st_fdma selects
>>> slim_rproc driver. The series has also been rebased on v4.8-rc3.
>>>
>>> v9 actions some review feedback from Bjorn, Lee and Vinod. See below. Importantly a bug
>>> was found during testing now that the platform boots without clk_ignore_unused parameter
>>> whereby the clocks would not be enabled properly before firmware loading was attempted.
>>>
>>> regards,
>>>
>>> Peter.
>>>
>>> Changes since v8:
>>>  - Add MODULE_ALIAS (Vinod)
>>>  - devm_kzalloc to devm_kcalloc (Vinod)
>>>  - quisce tasklet initialised by vchan_init() (Vinod)
>>>  - Don't make SLIM rproc user selectable (Bjorn)
>>>  - slim_rproc: Ensure clocks enabled before firmware load (Peter)
>>>  - Various code style nits / commit message change (Lee)
>>>  - Separate patch for '\n' kconfig removal (Vinod)
>>
>> I hate to send a ping,
> 
> Sorry about that.
> 
>> but do you think we can merge this fdma series? It has gone
>> through quite a few review rounds now.
>>
> 
> I think the remoteproc part looks good.
> 
> Vinod, I don't have any changes queued in remoteproc that should cause
> merge issues. If you want to you could take the remoteproc patch
> through your tree.
> 
> 
> I do however think that the dts patches should go through arm-soc.

I will take care about dts patches by adding them in the next STi DT pull request

Thanks
Patrice

> 
> Regards,
> Bjorn
> 

WARNING: multiple messages have this Message-ID
From: Patrice Chotard <patrice.chotard@st.com>
To: Bjorn Andersson <bjorn.andersson@linaro.org>,
	Peter Griffin <peter.griffin@linaro.org>, <vinod.koul@intel.com>
Cc: <linux-arm-kernel@lists.infradead.org>,
	<linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>, <kernel@stlinux.com>,
	<dan.j.williams@intel.com>, <airlied@linux.ie>,
	<kraxel@redhat.com>, <ohad@wizery.com>, <lee.jones@linaro.org>,
	<dmaengine@vger.kernel.org>, <devicetree@vger.kernel.org>,
	<dri-devel@lists.freedesktop.org>,
	<linux-remoteproc@vger.kernel.org>,
	<virtualization@lists.linux-foundation.org>
Subject: Re: [PATCH v9 00/19] Add support for FDMA DMA controller and slim core rproc found on STi chipsets
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 08:59:32 +0200	[thread overview]
Message-ID: <01669e54-8410-76cd-11f8-fce5cbeefbdc@st.com> (raw)
In-Reply-To: <20160913180616.GD21438@tuxbot>

Hi Bjorn

On 09/13/2016 08:06 PM, Bjorn Andersson wrote:
> On Tue 13 Sep 02:31 PDT 2016, Peter Griffin wrote:
> 
>> Hi Vinod & Bjorn,
>>
>> [..]
>>
>> On Mon, 05 Sep 2016, Peter Griffin wrote:
>>
>>> v8 actions some review feedback from Bjorn to the slim rproc driver, and also includes
>>> a patch which fixes a recursive Kconfig error which is triggered when st_fdma selects
>>> slim_rproc driver. The series has also been rebased on v4.8-rc3.
>>>
>>> v9 actions some review feedback from Bjorn, Lee and Vinod. See below. Importantly a bug
>>> was found during testing now that the platform boots without clk_ignore_unused parameter
>>> whereby the clocks would not be enabled properly before firmware loading was attempted.
>>>
>>> regards,
>>>
>>> Peter.
>>>
>>> Changes since v8:
>>>  - Add MODULE_ALIAS (Vinod)
>>>  - devm_kzalloc to devm_kcalloc (Vinod)
>>>  - quisce tasklet initialised by vchan_init() (Vinod)
>>>  - Don't make SLIM rproc user selectable (Bjorn)
>>>  - slim_rproc: Ensure clocks enabled before firmware load (Peter)
>>>  - Various code style nits / commit message change (Lee)
>>>  - Separate patch for '\n' kconfig removal (Vinod)
>>
>> I hate to send a ping,
> 
> Sorry about that.
> 
>> but do you think we can merge this fdma series? It has gone
>> through quite a few review rounds now.
>>
> 
> I think the remoteproc part looks good.
> 
> Vinod, I don't have any changes queued in remoteproc that should cause
> merge issues. If you want to you could take the remoteproc patch
> through your tree.
> 
> 
> I do however think that the dts patches should go through arm-soc.

I will take care about dts patches by adding them in the next STi DT pull request

Thanks
Patrice

> 
> Regards,
> Bjorn
> 

WARNING: multiple messages have this Message-ID
From: Patrice Chotard <patrice.chotard-qxv4g6HH51o@public.gmane.org>
To: Bjorn Andersson
	<bjorn.andersson-QSEj5FYQhm4dnm+yROfE0A@public.gmane.org>,
	Peter Griffin
	<peter.griffin-QSEj5FYQhm4dnm+yROfE0A@public.gmane.org>,
	vinod.koul-ral2JQCrhuEAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
Cc: linux-arm-kernel-IAPFreCvJWM7uuMidbF8XUB+6BGkLq7r@public.gmane.org,
	linux-kernel-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA@public.gmane.org,
	kernel-F5mvAk5X5gdBDgjK7y7TUQ@public.gmane.org,
	dan.j.williams-ral2JQCrhuEAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org,
	airlied-cv59FeDIM0c@public.gmane.org,
	kraxel-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org,
	ohad-Ix1uc/W3ht7QT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org,
	lee.jones-QSEj5FYQhm4dnm+yROfE0A@public.gmane.org,
	dmaengine-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA@public.gmane.org,
	devicetree-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA@public.gmane.org,
	dri-devel-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW@public.gmane.org,
	linux-remoteproc-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA@public.gmane.org,
	virtualization-cunTk1MwBs9QetFLy7KEm3xJsTq8ys+cHZ5vskTnxNA@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: [PATCH v9 00/19] Add support for FDMA DMA controller and slim core rproc found on STi chipsets
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 08:59:32 +0200	[thread overview]
Message-ID: <01669e54-8410-76cd-11f8-fce5cbeefbdc@st.com> (raw)
In-Reply-To: <20160913180616.GD21438@tuxbot>

Hi Bjorn

On 09/13/2016 08:06 PM, Bjorn Andersson wrote:
> On Tue 13 Sep 02:31 PDT 2016, Peter Griffin wrote:
> 
>> Hi Vinod & Bjorn,
>>
>> [..]
>>
>> On Mon, 05 Sep 2016, Peter Griffin wrote:
>>
>>> v8 actions some review feedback from Bjorn to the slim rproc driver, and also includes
>>> a patch which fixes a recursive Kconfig error which is triggered when st_fdma selects
>>> slim_rproc driver. The series has also been rebased on v4.8-rc3.
>>>
>>> v9 actions some review feedback from Bjorn, Lee and Vinod. See below. Importantly a bug
>>> was found during testing now that the platform boots without clk_ignore_unused parameter
>>> whereby the clocks would not be enabled properly before firmware loading was attempted.
>>>
>>> regards,
>>>
>>> Peter.
>>>
>>> Changes since v8:
>>>  - Add MODULE_ALIAS (Vinod)
>>>  - devm_kzalloc to devm_kcalloc (Vinod)
>>>  - quisce tasklet initialised by vchan_init() (Vinod)
>>>  - Don't make SLIM rproc user selectable (Bjorn)
>>>  - slim_rproc: Ensure clocks enabled before firmware load (Peter)
>>>  - Various code style nits / commit message change (Lee)
>>>  - Separate patch for '\n' kconfig removal (Vinod)
>>
>> I hate to send a ping,
> 
> Sorry about that.
> 
>> but do you think we can merge this fdma series? It has gone
>> through quite a few review rounds now.
>>
> 
> I think the remoteproc part looks good.
> 
> Vinod, I don't have any changes queued in remoteproc that should cause
> merge issues. If you want to you could take the remoteproc patch
> through your tree.
> 
> 
> I do however think that the dts patches should go through arm-soc.

I will take care about dts patches by adding them in the next STi DT pull request

Thanks
Patrice

> 
> Regards,
> Bjorn
> 
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe devicetree" in
the body of a message to majordomo-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA@public.gmane.org
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html

WARNING: multiple messages have this Message-ID
From: patrice.chotard@st.com (Patrice Chotard)
To: linux-arm-kernel@lists.infradead.org
Subject: [PATCH v9 00/19] Add support for FDMA DMA controller and slim core rproc found on STi chipsets
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 08:59:32 +0200	[thread overview]
Message-ID: <01669e54-8410-76cd-11f8-fce5cbeefbdc@st.com> (raw)
In-Reply-To: <20160913180616.GD21438@tuxbot>

Hi Bjorn

On 09/13/2016 08:06 PM, Bjorn Andersson wrote:
> On Tue 13 Sep 02:31 PDT 2016, Peter Griffin wrote:
> 
>> Hi Vinod & Bjorn,
>>
>> [..]
>>
>> On Mon, 05 Sep 2016, Peter Griffin wrote:
>>
>>> v8 actions some review feedback from Bjorn to the slim rproc driver, and also includes
>>> a patch which fixes a recursive Kconfig error which is triggered when st_fdma selects
>>> slim_rproc driver. The series has also been rebased on v4.8-rc3.
>>>
>>> v9 actions some review feedback from Bjorn, Lee and Vinod. See below. Importantly a bug
>>> was found during testing now that the platform boots without clk_ignore_unused parameter
>>> whereby the clocks would not be enabled properly before firmware loading was attempted.
>>>
>>> regards,
>>>
>>> Peter.
>>>
>>> Changes since v8:
>>>  - Add MODULE_ALIAS (Vinod)
>>>  - devm_kzalloc to devm_kcalloc (Vinod)
>>>  - quisce tasklet initialised by vchan_init() (Vinod)
>>>  - Don't make SLIM rproc user selectable (Bjorn)
>>>  - slim_rproc: Ensure clocks enabled before firmware load (Peter)
>>>  - Various code style nits / commit message change (Lee)
>>>  - Separate patch for '\n' kconfig removal (Vinod)
>>
>> I hate to send a ping,
> 
> Sorry about that.
> 
>> but do you think we can merge this fdma series? It has gone
>> through quite a few review rounds now.
>>
> 
> I think the remoteproc part looks good.
> 
> Vinod, I don't have any changes queued in remoteproc that should cause
> merge issues. If you want to you could take the remoteproc patch
> through your tree.
> 
> 
> I do however think that the dts patches should go through arm-soc.

I will take care about dts patches by adding them in the next STi DT pull request

Thanks
Patrice

> 
> Regards,
> Bjorn
> 

  reply	other threads:[~2016-09-14  6:59 UTC|newest]

Thread overview: 172+ messages / expand[flat|nested]  mbox.gz  Atom feed  top
2016-09-05 13:16 Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16 ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16 ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16 ` [PATCH v9 01/19] remoteproc: st_slim_rproc: add a slimcore rproc driver Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-13 17:56   ` Bjorn Andersson
2016-09-13 17:56     ` Bjorn Andersson
2016-09-13 17:56     ` Bjorn Andersson
2016-09-14  8:30     ` Lee Jones
2016-09-14  8:30     ` Lee Jones
2016-09-14  8:30       ` Lee Jones
2016-09-14  8:30       ` Lee Jones
2016-09-05 13:16 ` [PATCH v9 02/19] MAINTAINERS: Add st slim core rproc driver to STi section Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16 ` [PATCH v9 03/19] dmaengine: st_fdma: Add STMicroelectronics FDMA DT binding documentation Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16 ` [PATCH v9 04/19] dmaengine: st_fdma: Add STMicroelectronics FDMA driver header file Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16 ` [PATCH v9 05/19] dmaengine: st_fdma: Add STMicroelectronics FDMA engine driver support Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16 ` [PATCH v9 06/19] ARM: STi: DT: STiH407: Add FDMA driver dt nodes Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-14 11:59   ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 11:59     ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 11:59     ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 11:59     ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 11:59   ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-05 13:16 ` [PATCH v9 07/19] MAINTAINERS: Add FDMA driver files to STi section Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16 ` [PATCH v9 08/19] ARM: multi_v7_defconfig: Enable STi FDMA driver Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16 ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16 ` [PATCH v9 09/19] ARM: multi_v7_defconfig: Enable STi and simple-card drivers Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16 ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16 ` [PATCH v9 10/19] ARM: DT: STiH407: Add i2s_out pinctrl configuration Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-14 12:00   ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 12:00   ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 12:00     ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 12:00     ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-05 13:16 ` [PATCH v9 11/19] ARM: DT: STiH407: Add i2s_in " Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-14 12:00   ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 12:00   ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 12:00     ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 12:00     ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 12:00     ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-05 13:16 ` [PATCH v9 12/19] ARM: DT: STiH407: Add spdif_out pinctrl config Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-14 12:00   ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 12:00     ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 12:00     ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 12:00   ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-05 13:16 ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16 ` [PATCH v9 13/19] ARM: STi: DT: STiH407: Add sti-sasg-codec dt node Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16 ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-14 12:01   ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 12:01   ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 12:01     ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 12:01     ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-05 13:16 ` [PATCH v9 14/19] ARM: STi: DT: STiH407: Add uniperif player dt nodes Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-14 12:01   ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 12:01   ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 12:01     ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 12:01     ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-05 13:16 ` [PATCH v9 15/19] ARM: STi: DT: STiH407: Add uniperif reader " Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16 ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-14 12:01   ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 12:01   ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 12:01     ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 12:01     ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-05 13:16 ` [PATCH v9 16/19] ARM: DT: STi: stihxxx-b2120: Add DT nodes for STi audio card Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-14 12:01   ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 12:01     ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 12:01     ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 12:01   ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-05 13:16 ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16 ` [PATCH v9 17/19] drm/virtio: kconfig: Fix recursive dependency issue Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16 ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:16   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-19 23:18   ` Emil Velikov
2016-09-19 23:18     ` Emil Velikov
2016-09-19 23:18     ` Emil Velikov
2016-09-19 23:18     ` Emil Velikov
2016-09-19 23:18     ` Emil Velikov
2016-09-20  8:32     ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-20  8:32       ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-20  8:32       ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-20  8:32       ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-20  9:33       ` Jani Nikula
2016-09-20  9:33       ` Jani Nikula
2016-09-20  9:33         ` Jani Nikula
2016-09-20  9:33         ` Jani Nikula
2016-09-20  9:33         ` Jani Nikula
2016-10-06  9:37         ` Peter Griffin
2016-10-06  9:37           ` Peter Griffin
2016-10-06  9:37           ` Peter Griffin
2016-10-06  9:37           ` Peter Griffin
2016-10-06 10:45           ` Emil Velikov
2016-10-06 10:45           ` Emil Velikov
2016-10-06 10:45             ` Emil Velikov
2016-10-06 10:45             ` Emil Velikov
2016-10-06 10:45             ` Emil Velikov
2016-10-07 17:44             ` Peter Griffin
2016-10-07 17:44               ` Peter Griffin
2016-10-07 17:44               ` Peter Griffin
2016-10-07 17:44               ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-21 12:09       ` Emil Velikov
2016-09-21 12:09       ` Emil Velikov
2016-09-21 12:09         ` Emil Velikov
2016-09-21 12:09         ` Emil Velikov
2016-09-27 17:01         ` Bjorn Andersson
2016-09-27 17:01           ` Bjorn Andersson
2016-09-27 17:01           ` Bjorn Andersson
2016-09-27 17:01           ` Bjorn Andersson
2016-10-06 10:10           ` Emil Velikov
2016-10-06 10:10           ` Emil Velikov
2016-10-06 10:10             ` Emil Velikov
2016-10-06 10:10             ` Emil Velikov
2016-10-06 10:48         ` Peter Griffin
2016-10-06 10:48           ` Peter Griffin
2016-10-06 10:48           ` Peter Griffin
2016-10-06 10:48           ` Peter Griffin
2016-10-06 11:31           ` Emil Velikov
2016-10-06 11:31             ` Emil Velikov
2016-10-06 11:31             ` Emil Velikov
2016-10-06 11:31           ` Emil Velikov
2016-09-05 13:17 ` [PATCH v9 18/19] drm/virtio: kconfig: Fixup white space Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:17   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:17 ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:17 ` [PATCH v9 19/19] dmaengine: kconfig: Remove superfluous '\n' Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:17   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:17   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-05 13:17 ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-13  9:31 ` [PATCH v9 00/19] Add support for FDMA DMA controller and slim core rproc found on STi chipsets Peter Griffin
2016-09-13  9:31 ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-13  9:31   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-13  9:31   ` Peter Griffin
2016-09-13 18:06   ` Bjorn Andersson
2016-09-13 18:06   ` Bjorn Andersson
2016-09-13 18:06     ` Bjorn Andersson
2016-09-13 18:06     ` Bjorn Andersson
2016-09-14  6:59     ` Patrice Chotard [this message]
2016-09-14  6:59       ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14  6:59       ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14  6:59       ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14  6:59     ` Patrice Chotard
2016-09-14 13:07     ` Vinod Koul
2016-09-14 13:07       ` Vinod Koul
2016-09-14 13:07       ` Vinod Koul
2016-09-15 16:20       ` Vinod Koul
2016-09-15 16:20       ` Vinod Koul
2016-09-15 16:20         ` Vinod Koul
2016-09-15 16:20         ` Vinod Koul
2016-09-14 13:07     ` Vinod Koul

Reply instructions:

You may reply publicly to this message via plain-text email
using any one of the following methods:

* Save the following mbox file, import it into your mail client,
  and reply-to-all from there: mbox

  Avoid top-posting and favor interleaved quoting:
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Interleaved_style

* Reply using the --to, --cc, and --in-reply-to
  switches of git-send-email(1):

  git send-email \
    --in-reply-to=01669e54-8410-76cd-11f8-fce5cbeefbdc@st.com \
    --to=patrice.chotard@st.com \
    --cc=airlied@linux.ie \
    --cc=bjorn.andersson@linaro.org \
    --cc=dan.j.williams@intel.com \
    --cc=devicetree@vger.kernel.org \
    --cc=dmaengine@vger.kernel.org \
    --cc=dri-devel@lists.freedesktop.org \
    --cc=kernel@stlinux.com \
    --cc=kraxel@redhat.com \
    --cc=lee.jones@linaro.org \
    --cc=linux-arm-kernel@lists.infradead.org \
    --cc=linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org \
    --cc=linux-remoteproc@vger.kernel.org \
    --cc=ohad@wizery.com \
    --cc=peter.griffin@linaro.org \
    --cc=vinod.koul@intel.com \
    --cc=virtualization@lists.linux-foundation.org \
    --subject='Re: [PATCH v9 00/19] Add support for FDMA DMA controller and slim core rproc found on STi chipsets' \
    /path/to/YOUR_REPLY

  https://kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git-send-email.html

* If your mail client supports setting the In-Reply-To header
  via mailto: links, try the mailto: link

This is an external index of several public inboxes,
see mirroring instructions on how to clone and mirror
all data and code used by this external index.