On 9/13/2019 6:12 PM, andriy.shevchenko@intel.com wrote: > On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 05:20:26PM +0800, Dilip Kota wrote: >> On 9/12/2019 6:49 PM, Gustavo Pimentel wrote: >>> On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 10:23:31, Dilip Kota >>> wrote: >>> Hi, I just return from parental leave, therefore I still trying to get >>> the pace in mailing list discussion. >>> >>> However your suggestion looks good, I agree that can go into DesignWare >>> driver to be available to all. >> Thanks Gustavo for the confirmation, i will add it in the next patch version >>> Just a small request, please do in general: >>> s/designware/DesignWare >> Sorry, i didnt understand this. > It means the reviewer asks you to name DesignWare in this form, > i.o.w. designware -> DesignWare. > > `man 1 sed` gives you more about it :-) Thanks Andy for clarifying it. Could you please also let me know your opinion on the driver naming. Below is the mail snippet. ====== > Add support to PCIe RC controller on Intel Universal > Gateway SoC. PCIe controller is based of Synopsys > Designware pci core. > +config PCIE_INTEL_AXI [Andy]: I think that name here is too generic. Classical x86 seems not using this. [Dilip Kota]: This PCIe driver is for the Intel Gateway SoCs. So how about naming it is as "pcie-intel-gw"; pcie-intel-gw.c and Kconfig as PCIE_INTEL_GW. Andrew Murray is ok with this naming, please let me know your view. ===== Regards, Dilip >