Hi, On 8/14/19 3:00 PM, Jonas Bonn wrote: > Well, the log _seemed_ to indicate that connman does an NTP request to a > server that isn't available and thereby decides to take the link down... NTP lookup failures won't trigger a disconnect. As long oFono or the kernel via RNTL changes the state ConnMan doesn't change the routing. > off the top of my head I can't say whether that's something connman > actually does so hopefully somebody else will jump in here.  Did ofono > indicate the context as still established after that? Mabye checking what monitor-ofono shows. > Seeing the issue with complete logs would be useful.  I thought your > previous logs indicated connman trying to deactivate the context when it > took the link down, but the ofono logs didn't show any of that... what's > going on there? Yes, that is a good question. If oFono doesn't tell ConnMan anything, then ConnMan reacts to a state change of the device. Thanks, Daniel