* Ceph code tests
@ 2015-04-13  8:57 Zhou, Yuan
From: Zhou, Yuan @ 2015-04-13  8:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel, Loic Dachary; +Cc: Zhou, Yuan

Hi Loic,

I'm trying to setup an internal Teuthology cluster here. I was able to setup a 3 node cluster now. however there's not much docs and I'm confused about some questions here:

1) how does Ceph upstream do tests? Currently I see there's a) Jekins(make check on each PR) b) Teuthology Integration tests(on important PR only).
2) Teuthology automatically fetch the binary files from gitbuilder.ceph.com currently. However the binary will not be built for each pull request?
3) Can Teuthology working on VMs? I got some info from your blog, looks like you're running Teuthology on a Openstack/Docker.
4) If I have a working Teuthology cluster now, how do I start a full run? or only the workunits/* is good enough?

Thanks for any hints!
-yuan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-04-13  9:02 UTC | newest]