On 05.04.2017 17:18, Denis V. Lunev wrote: > As long as BDRV_O_INACTIVE is set, the image file is only opened so we > have a file descriptor for it. We're definitely not supposed to modify > the image, it's still owned by the migration source. > > This commit is an addition to 09e0c771 but the assert() is added to > bdrv_truncate(). > > Signed-off-by: Denis V. Lunev > CC: Kevin Wolf > CC: Max Reitz > --- > block.c | 2 ++ > 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+) Thanks to the new op blockers I'm not sure this is really necessary anymore (that assertion should cover this, once it's reinstated, that is...), but it won't hurt, I guess. Max