Good Afternoon at sysmocom our main deployment is still on dora and we have a jenkins job that tracks master to verify that we can at least generate. Some days ago (mixed with the the lineno issue) the build started to fail because of our rescue image grew beyond the partition size. The rescue cpio.xz grew from 5.1 MB in Dora to 9.1 MB in master and the unpacked rootfs grew from 19MB to 32MB. The image is a simple image without package management, systemd, dropbear, rauc (an update utility using glib). I am attaching a diff in installed files. lib/systemd grew from 3.2MB to 7MB. I don't know if image growth is a concern for other parties as well but I see libx11 being pulled into my system, opkg alternatives (besides not installing a package management system), more and bigger systemd utilities (e.g. gtp handling that is no use for our NAND flash only systems). What is the standard approach here? Review PACKAGECONFIG and disable features, manually increase the packagesplit to remove items (e.g. udev PCI id db when there are no PCI ids)? kind regards holger