From: "George Vieira" <georgev@citadelcomputer.com.au>
To: cc <cc@belfordhk.com>, netfilter@lists.netfilter.org
Subject: RE: filtering by packet contents?
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:51:28 +1000	[thread overview]

You can you use the p-o-m patch for the string module "-m string --string pattern"

this works and can be used for some funky stuff too like redirecting 1 virtual host on a server to another server which is very handy when a particular virtual host goes down...

George Vieira
Systems Manager
georgev@citadelcomputer.com.au

Citadel Computer Systems Pty Ltd