From: "Yu, Chan KitX" <chan.kitx.yu@intel.com>
To: "Smith, Virgil" <Virgil.Smith@flir.com>,
	Paul Eggleton <paul.eggleton@linux.intel.com>
Cc: "yocto@yoctoproject.org" <yocto@yoctoproject.org>
Subject: Re: Kernel Panic: /sbin/init not found
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 00:06:39 +0000	[thread overview]

I guess I have mistaken something in https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Multilib#How_to_use_it . I have simply put the line:

IMAGE_INSTALL = "lib32-connman"

which turned out to be a wrong move. I'm not entirely sure of why this has worked for me for several months but that was the case and I stuck to it until this problem took me in the knee. I'm not sure if the line above is correct in its context. lib32-connman is just a package and perhaps it should have used IMAGE_INSTALL_append or IMAGE_INSTALL+=

Chan Kit