Hi, there are a few DSS related corner cases I don't understand well: * is support for 'delayed DSS' optional? e.g. pkt 1 with no DSS, pkt 2 with DSS for pkt 1 and 2. Can we ignore/consider such scenario evil (and ev close the subflow if we hit it)? * are out-of-order DSS allowed? I mean pkt 1 contans a DSS for pkt 2 and vice-versa? If I read correctly, the RFC does not explicitly forbit them. Can we consider such scenario evil (and ev close the subflow if we hit it)? * what if we receive a different DSS before the old one is completed? If I read the RFC correctly, that should be allowed only if the new DSS don't change the existing mapping - e.g. the DSS lenght grow and anything else is unchanged. How we should handle other scenario? ignore the DSS? close the subflow? as MPTCP processing happens after TCP validation, I suppose TCP reset should fit here. Thanks, Paolo