On 16.02.2021 21:37, Timo Rothenpieler wrote: > I can't get a network (I assume just TCP/20049 is fine, and not also > some RDMA trace?) right now, but I will once a user has finished their > work on the machine. There wasn't any TCP traffic to dump on the NFSoRDMA Port, probably because everything is handled via RDMA/IB. But I recorded a trace log of rpcrdma and sunrpc observing the situation. To me it looks like the COPY task (task:15886@7) completes successfully? The compressed trace.dat is attached.